“Caitlin always considers our situation holistically, taking the bigger picture view, and delivers a creative, original and well considered opinion.”
Narrow Quay HR – Your New HR Support
Whether it is managing your current employees, reassessing your workforce levels, or taking on more staff to deal with growth in your practice, Narrow Quay HR provides a flexible and practical range of HR solutions to assist your practice with day to day HR issues and challenges.
HR Support Package
For a fixed monthly fee, Narrow Quay HR can support your healthcare practice, from commencement to termination of employment and everything in between.
Our experienced HR consultants take on a commercial approach and work together with you to ensure that you comply with best HR practice and receive pragmatic advice, giving you peace of mind and support when you need it.
What sets us apart from other HR providers is that our HR consultants have backgrounds as qualified Employment lawyers and now specialise in HR, giving you the best of both worlds in terms of solid legal grounding and HR expertise.
We work together with you in understanding your practices’ needs and requirements. We won’t just tell you what you can and can’t do, we will work with you to find a solution that works best for your practice, and aim to become your trusted HR provider, especially in challenging times.
Key Features of Narrow Quay HR Support Scheme
Our Narrow Quay HR consultants work together with you to provide you with many benefits as follows:
– An in-depth HR audit carried out at the start of your contract to enable our HR consultants to get to know and understand your practice
– A fixed annual fee giving you certainty in relation to costs
– Full access to a 24-hour telephone and email helpline for any queries
– Attendance at various training events at discounted rates
– Invited to an annual roundtable meeting with our HR team to discuss ongoing matters and strategy, and check-in on progress
– Subscription to VWV’s weekly Employment Law Brief to ensure you are kept up to date
How You Can Benefit From This Package?
We completely understand the pressures and challenges that healthcare practices are currently experiencing. Our Narrow Quay HR support package is the ideal solution for your HR issues and take the stress off you to focus on developing your practice. Our package is flexible, tailored to suit your specific HR needs, and particularly suited to practices that do not have a specific HR function, with HR matters being dealt with as part of general practice management
Additional Services of Narrow Quay HR
In addition to our HR Support Package, we also offer the following key services in HR situations, in particular:
– Standalone HR audits to identify any problems areas and suggest improvements
– Template employment contracts and handbooks
– Undertaking investigations into disciplinary, grievance or other issues
– Providing panel support or being the decision maker at disciplinary, grievance or appeal hearings
– Support with projects such as redundancies or restructuring, with on-site support if needed.
For further information, please contact Sarah Want on 0117 314 5363 or Caitlin Anniss on 0117 314 5264 at Narrow Quay HR.
“Sarah’s advice has been excellent throughout.”